Tips for choosing the right keyboard
When buying a computer, few people pay attention to the keyboard. Meanwhile, it all depends on it in the productivity of our work with a computer.
We offer you several tips about the keyboard selection.
– There are three main types of keys: membrane, semi-auchean, mechanical (with or without click). The membrane keyboard is often much softer and more pleasant in the work than tough mechanical.
– When choosing a keyboard, pay attention to the stiffness of the keys. Too rigid keyboard will not allow you to quickly and easily dial the text, but too soft, on the contrary, instruct extra characters with every random light touch key.
– in the form and location of the keys there are conventional and ergonomic keyboards. The keyboard of the second type can have the most different form: from the deployed with the parts deployed in different directions, to the halve models, which can be moved and even to be completely separate. However, at the beginning of working with such a keyboard, you are unlikely to feel its ergonomics on themselves, especially if before it worked with the usual rectangular, you need to get used to such a keyboard. If you do not yet own the blind method of printing and check on the keys, you will better master the standard keyboard, and only after that move to ergonomic models.
– When choosing a keyboard, you should pay attention to the presence of additional buttons (buttons for Internet surfing, control of multimedia, transitions to sleep mode), more precisely – on their location. Such buttons are sometimes cleaned into completely uncomfortable places – such as the transition button to sleep under the right numeric keypad. Such a button is easy to hurt and turn off the computer at the most inopportune moment.
– It is worth paying attention to the wireless keyboard if you like to sit freely lounging or even with your feet on the table.
– other keyboard characteristics are tactile sensations, such as rigidity and keystroke lengths, noise issued when set and t. D.