Tips for those who are going to attribute things in dry cleaning
Dry cleaning allows you to save time, cope with hardwood spots and quickly put in order coat, down jacket or business meeting costume. However, the result does not always depend only on specialists. A hike in a dry cleaning can turn into a big stress for the owner of things if he does not prepare them.
Brief recommendations for clothing care
- Manually can not be washed sula, skin, fur, feathers and other delicate materials.
- Some fabrics (for example, artificial silver) sit in wash and require special care.
- Do not use machine washing if the thing is decorated with lace, beads, special folds or embroidery.
- Mixture of natural fibers, leather and suede requires dry cleaning.
- If a complex spot was formed on things that do not take ordinary domestic products, only dry cleaning will help.
- Sometimes you can wash the stain using household products, but at the same time harm the product. For example, if you shed red wine on a yellow dress, the bleach will remove the stain, but, most likely, the thing will cease to be yellow. Better go to dry cleaning.
- Some things, such as a business suit, with washing can lose the form due to the features of their cut.
How to prepare products for cleaning
- Carefully study labels on clothes. You can take a thing in a dry cleaning, only if it is allowed by the manufacturer.
- Examine the thing for the presence of small defects and, if possible, delete them. Poorly sewn buttons on a coat, tightening and tissue breaks during cleaning can contribute to the appearance of noticeable defects.
How not to be mistaken with dry cleaning
- Read reviews about the dry cleaning in which you plan to pass things. Experience in the company in the market and its reputation – important indicators of the quality of services provided. Rely on the reviews of real customers, and not for advertisements.
- Watch the cost of the product to employees of dry cleaning, as well as the degree of wear of things. Specify on problem areas that require special attention. Can be clarified which chemicals will be used for cleaning.
What to do if the thing is spoiled
If on the hole of the hole, the thing has lost the former species, irrevocably deformed or polished, then, according to Article 35 of the Law "On Consumer Protection", the Contractor must replace it with a similar or compensate for the two-time costs, as well as the costs that consumer. It is important to remember that the warranty period is five days. After this period, prove something much more difficult.
From all this follows one simple conclusion: cleaning clothes with special means is much more profitable than buying a new. So, there is no need to risk.